The Sales Career Forum™ is the #1 recruiting event in the country for professional sales. Next year, we are scheduled to produce over 100 of these sales-specific recruiting events in major markets all over the country. Our high-energy, SALES-ONLY format allows you direct access to the best Business to Business and Business to Consumer sales positions in a variety of industries. There is NEVER a COST or FEE to attend the Sales Career Forum™. Pre-Registration is recommended but not required.
What Jobseekers are saying about The Sales Career Forum™
“I attended your job fair on Long Island and met with Johnson & Johnson. I am very happy to report that I was hired for the position about 3-4 months ago and am doing excellent thus far! Thank you for allowing me to attend. I am emailing today to inquire about any other job fairs taking place in the near future. My brother is currently looking for work and I believe he would be a wonderful asset to any employer seeking new talent.”
– Marcela S
“Today was one of the best career forums I’ve attended. It was organized, professional and worth my time meeting great industry leaders who took out time to interview with me. I believe I have the opportunity to work for a great company with the interviews today with Granite Telecommunications and World 50. Thank you again for the invitation.
– Faithe A
“I wanted to let you know that I received a job offer from ADT and I accepted their offer. I start next Monday. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your job interview process and for helping me land this job.
– Kerry A
“Well done SITC… yet again. I want to thank you for inviting me to this forum and all the business contacts I was able to earn in addition to the employment opportunities.
All my best to you and you team. Keep it up!
– William E
“I would just like to thank you for the invite to the sales forum yesterday! I have already set up an interview with Prudential and look forward to hearing back from other employers for more opportunities. Let me know if there is anything else you recommend doing at this point. Again, I appreciate the invite and have a great week!”
– Benjamin J
Yesterday’s job fair at the Sheraton Suites in Fort Lauderdale was terrific. Thanks for the invite via email!
The whole project was very organized and very professional. I should know, since I have done Recruiting for the past 14 years (for a $3 billion company). The interviews with the corporations had good opportunity for communication, they had privacy, and they were to the point. Please do about 100 more of these job fairs in this fashion!!
– William R
What to Expect at the Sales Career Forum™
- There is Never a COST or FEE to Attend The Sales Career Forum™!!
- Pre-Register at www.SalesInTheCity.com to save time and receive advance consideration. PRINT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE SALES CAREER FORUM™ (You are welcome to attend without pre-registering, however we encourage you to pre-register)
- If you do not pre-register for a specific appointment, arrive anytime during event’s scheduled hours (typically 9:00am – 1:00pm but check the specific Sales Career Forum information for the event location you will be attending)
- Please bring 15 copies of your resume to share with the different hiring managers
- Plan to stay a minimum of 2-3 hours to allow yourself time to meet with multiple companies
- Each candidate must bring with them or complete an on-site registration form and meet with a SITC representative before interviewing with individual companies
- We’ll answer any questions about the forum and the companies participating
- Positions are available from entry level to senior level
- Please note some positions require specific experience to interview
- Most positions offer a base salary and/or commission structure, comprehensive benefits package, car allowance and much more. Income potential up to 150K+
Interviewing at the Sales Career Forum™
- Make a positive impact beginning with a firm handshake and good eye contact
- Be aware of other non-verbal cues: sit up straight, smile often, avoid fidgeting
- Be positive, upbeat and patient during your interview.
- Sell yourself –explain how your background and experience will translate into you being a successful salesperson with the company
- Be a good listener and be ready to ask and answer questions
- Make sure you understand the employer’s interviewing process and ask about setting up setting up a 2nd level interview. Ask the interviewer for a business card and their contact information so you can follow up… in other words CLOSE!!!
- Leave your Interview evaluation form with an IRC Recruitment Specialist
Follow up after the Sales Career Forum™
- Contact the hiring managers that you interviewed with to thank them for their time and to reiterate your interest as soon as possible
- Follow through on your commitments to 2nd level interviews
- Notify us here at www.SalesInTheCity.com and the Interview Forum section of the website to share event feedback or if you receive any job offers or are hired
Career Partner – Sales In The City™ is the best resource for you as a sales professional. SITC will help you manage and advance your sales career. SITC is not just about looking for a job, but it’s about maintaining relationships with ALL sales professionals to help you throughout your career. Please pass our information along to any SALES friends that you have, so that they can stay connected with the industry!! Let us be your sales “Career Partner.”
Sales In The City, LLC & Integrated Recruiting Consultants, LLC and its clients are equal opportunity employers and are totally committed to promoting diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/D/V.