The SITC Diversity & Sales Scholarship provide funds to diverse college students that have demonstrated their pursuit of a career professional sales.
Critical requirements for candidates interested in receiving consideration for SITC diversity & sales scholarships are as follows:
Diverse ethnic group member through self-identification
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies.
Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0 or above
The following criteria increase chances of receiving consideration
- Past or current sales experience
- Past or current formal sales training
- Past or current college internships
- Taking college sales courses for major/minor curriculum or electives
- Participation in any formal college sales competitions
- Member of a college sports team