Some past questions have been:
- How do I get my foot into the door of Pharma/Medical Sales?
- I’ve had 3 jobs in the last 5 years. How do I best explain my job history, so I don’t appear to be a job hopper?
- What characteristics do most sales managers look for?
- I’m looking to break into sales, but I don’t have any previous experience. How do I best highlight my previous work experience to show I would be a good fit for sales?
- What separates sales candidates that are very similar on paper?
- Based on my current SITC member profile, what sales experience should I highlight to prospective employers?
- What are the most important things to consider to increase productivity and sale output?
(Must be a Premium member and a MPSN member to receive responses to Medical Device & Pharmaceutical industry questions.)